- You are welcome from 16:00 on the day of arrival and you are requested to leave the room (s) before 10:30 on the day of departure.
- It is not allowed to smoke in the Chambres d’Hôtes and the Gîte.
- 50% of the booking amount must be paid within 8 days after the booking confirmation. After receiving your payment, your booking will become definitive.
- The other 50% of the booking amount is payable locally by cash or by (credit)card.
- Any additional costs (including dinners, drinks and snacks) must be paid in cash or by (credit) card before departure on site.
- Up to 8 weeks before the start of the booked stay you can cancel free of charge. In that case, your deposit will be refunded, excluding any bank charges charged to us.
- If canceled between 8 weeks and 2 weeks before the start of the booked stay, 50% of the booking amount is due.
- If canceled within 2 weeks before the start of the booked stay, the entire booking amount is due.
- We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.
- In case of negative travel advice due to Covid-19, the deposit will be refunded.
‘Le Relais des Eléphants Colorés’
is located in the hamlet of Les Guis near the villages of Virlet and Pionsat, surrounded by forests and meadows of the Combrailles. The Combrailles is a quiet, hilly (small-scale) farming region in the department of Puy-de-Dôme in the Auvergne; the green heart of France. You regularly come across a herd of cows that are grazed.
Read more about the area
- Swimming pool
- On the way to the south
- Table d’hotes
- Internet / WiFi
- Child friendly
- Own plumbing
- Terrace or garden
- Dutch contact person
- Group accommodation / several families
- Including bed linen
- Including towels
Book now for an unforgettable experience of relaxation, creativity and nature in the beautiful Auvergne. Fill in the reservation form below and we will try to send you a response within 24 hours.
Due to the many spam we receive, we have added an anti-spam question to the reservation form.
Le Relais des Eléphants Colorés
T: +33 (0)47 352 37 67
M: +33 (0)78 960 37 56